CAMRA is an independent, voluntary organisation that campaigns for real ale, real pubs and consumer rights
This is the Website for the Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend Branch
Our duties and aims include:
- Publicise our branch area's beer, cider and pub news on our Facebook page
- Select the pubs from our area for inclusion in CAMRA's annual Good Beer Guide
- Choose one as the branch area Pub Of The Year, Club Of The Year and Cider Pub Of The Year.
- Organise regular Branch Meetings at various pubs throughout the Vale Of Glamorgan and Bridgend
- Represent CAMRA and campaign on CAMRA issues in our area
- Liaise with and report on the Local Breweries around our area to CAMRA headquarters
- Maintain the CAMRA database of Vale Of Glamorgan and Bridgend pubs "WhatPub" available online
Branch Pub, Club and Cider Pub of the Year
Let us know what you think of the pubs and clubs that you visit. All comments are taken into consideration when choosing our local awards
"WhatPub", The Online Pub Guide
With over 160 eligible pubs in the VoG and Bridgend area, we need your feedback to ensure that all the entries are fair and accurate.
Good Beer Guide
Every report we recieve regarding the quality of ale in the Vale will be taken into consideration when choosing entries for the next CAMRA good beer guide.